Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Okay...I'm Still New At This




I love this typing my fingers off ... not only here but added a whole whack of pics and descriptions to list sites and on Facebook. I must admit it is far easier to add stuff to albums than it has been to insert them here...but I will try again...just need to make sure I change the positions of where I want them to end up!


Some of you are sure to see these pics a number of times....if you are on lists or Facebook...so I'm only gonna post a few. Besides....if I show you all of them now...there'll be no surprises left for the pattern series!


The old adage that "practice makes perfect" is without a doubt....so true! Now that I've made over 100 ... I'm getting really good at this ... so much so that I am impressing myself ... and that's a hard thing to do when you are your own harshest critic!

1 comment:

Rose Anne B said...

Hey you're really going to town! I love these ornaments too and now gotta go find you in Facebook so I can see your other pics too! WOW, just beautiful!!!

Blog Archive