Sunday, February 3, 2008

It Has Begun!


Over the past few weeks I have been plotting out the set up for my next big project ... the creation of pattern sets for the beaded ornament covers.


I have been somewhat distracted by another creative streak (just gotta get those ideas out of my head and turn them into tangibles) but yesterday I forced myself to get going and copy my notes into the computer!


I did manage to get the entire introduction completed and two whole pattern pages ... so am happy about that. Just need to keep up the momentum!


A thought occured to me as I was copying the graphics: how these covers have two distinct lives ... a flat one and a hanging one ... each with it's own beauty. I'm adding a pic of one of the flat scans to illustrate!

1 comment:

Rose Anne B said...

OHHHH Marie, I love this ball decoration - just awesome!!!!

Blog Archive