More new beads always inspire more new ideas. I was particularly taken by some cool new ones that are crystal squares with an Aurora Borealis finish, lined with copper.....sparkle galore! I created two related medallions with them....& then decided I just had to play with the Metallic Iris ones....and made two more pieces.
As I was completing the second one, it dawned on me that the design would look way cool expanded & extrapilated into an ornament cover.
So....if the latter were the chicken....and the new smaller designs the egg....which came first?
New ideas spun from the "other" new ideas.....reverting back to the original concept....it's so symbiotic....and of no particular importance as to which came first.
All "hatched" ideas can become new creations regardless of their source!
- ► 2014 (13)
- ► 2013 (11)
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (77)
- ► 2010 (34)
- ► 2009 (114)
- Show and Share - The Pillow That Never Was
- Show and Share - The Chatelaine
- Portholes of Inspiration - # 6
- Happy BD to Kota!
- Show and Share - The Fourth Memento
- Portholes of Inspiration - # 5
- Show and Share - The Cube
- Portholes of Inspiration - # 4
- Tiny Gold Tassels - Tutorial
- Portholes of Inspiration - # 3
- Idea Barrage Ended ... and Scan-a-thon
- Show and Share - Wedding Mementos
- Portholes of Inspiration - # 2
- Happy BD to Muffie
- Portholes of Inspiration - # 1
- Show and Share - A Love Story
- Show and Share - Sir Prance - A - Lot
- I So Love Dollarama !
- Food For Thought : Chicken / Egg Syndrome
- Baby's Got Blue Eyes
- Bead Junkie
- Did I Say 6 ? ... Hmmm ... Make That 20 !
- My ... How Time Flies !
- ▼ March (23)