Friday, March 7, 2008

I So Love Dollarama !

It never ceases to amaze me the incredible things you can find for a Loonie at the dollar store!

Today I popped in to pick up a couple of notebooks.....and of course I can never resist poking around to see what might be new....and oh wow.....I found a fabulous new thing! It is perfect for bead bits!

It's a small acrylic box which has 18 smaller boxes inside! The small boxes are remeniscent of Tic-Tac containers (only a bit smaller). The top comes off for easy filling....and has a flip-up tab about half the top size.....so once I get the beads in.....I just need to open this tab to pour the beads out. I couldn't have designed it any better myself!

I figure the capacity is about 15 grams of 10/0 beads....which I was thrilled with.....'cause I have lots of that type quantity. But they're also great for sorting down mixed vials of colours (of which I recently bought a few.)

I only bought two of them today.....but must go get a whole bunch more!

Yes well.....it's the little things that keep us happy.

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Now, if I hadn't read this post, I would have been perfectly content to stay indoors in this horrible snowstorm. However, now I NEED to go to Dollarama and it's all YOUR fault!!! Sheesh.

Blog Archive