Porthole # 9 - I decided that I was doing too many deep jewel tones and should do some to brighten up the project. On the bottom right I added a cheery yellow spray of Griffin Buds and trimmed the piece with Bullion Stitch cording (YLI Candlelight Green). It's metallic...but the scanner never quite gets metallics right. Opposite that the yellow stitched seam...is YLI Pearl Crown Rayon (which is fabulous thread to stitch with). I started with a row of Cretan and stitched over with long stitches to alternate points. Above that I added a wee tatted B-fly...and other bits here and ther to fill in.
- ► 2014 (13)
- ► 2013 (11)
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (77)
- ► 2010 (34)
- ► 2009 (114)
- I Was on TV Today!
- Portholes # 11
- Show and Share - Bluestone # 4 , 5 , 6
- Published Again ... CQ Mag Online
- Glorious Spring Weather on Earth Day !
- Porthole # 10
- Food for Thought - Dark Clouds and Silver Linings
- Porthole # 9
- 99 ..... 100 !
- Show and Share - Bluestone # 3
- Food For Thought - Comfortable in My Skin
- Show and Share - Bluestone # 2
- Show and Share - Bluestone Close-up # 1
- Porthole # 8
- Time to Chill
- Show and Share - My Peak
- Show and Share - The Bluestone
- Porthole # 7
- April Fools on Me!
- ▼ April (19)