This Porthole has a decidedly Victorian feel ... as I focused on the lady in the centre patch and extended it outward. I added a bunch of red glass flowers and a piece of pretty lace (which really jumps out contrasted on the dark green) Above her is a bower of LD Bullion Tip flowers. On the left I used Ribbon Floss with a metallic thread to create the fan-type seam...which began with a zig-zag row of chain stitching and filled in from there with LD stitching. At the bottom a row of Chevrons overlayed with a row of Herringbone ... both with the point pieces embellished.
- ► 2014 (13)
- ► 2013 (11)
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (77)
- ► 2010 (34)
- ► 2009 (114)
- I Was on TV Today!
- Portholes # 11
- Show and Share - Bluestone # 4 , 5 , 6
- Published Again ... CQ Mag Online
- Glorious Spring Weather on Earth Day !
- Porthole # 10
- Food for Thought - Dark Clouds and Silver Linings
- Porthole # 9
- 99 ..... 100 !
- Show and Share - Bluestone # 3
- Food For Thought - Comfortable in My Skin
- Show and Share - Bluestone # 2
- Show and Share - Bluestone Close-up # 1
- Porthole # 8
- Time to Chill
- Show and Share - My Peak
- Show and Share - The Bluestone
- Porthole # 7
- April Fools on Me!
- ▼ April (19)