Saturday, May 10, 2008

Fun on My Day Off

Well...my sis and I had a great day with Mary Anne Richardson today,,,there is that old saying that "one's man's (womans's) junk is another man's (womans's) gold mine! MA was looking to clean out her stash in the basment and we helped her out.....big time!

Cathy being a seamstress found two whole boxes of fabric she could use to make stuff from....which got her really excited. Me...I found bits of this and that to work into CQ stuff...two whole bags worth...so everyone wins.......MA cleaned up her basement and we carted off a trunkful of stash!

In addition we scored more beads...to embellish same. It doesn't get any better!

We did a share of beads tonight........and works for us.....so all is well!

Work tomorrow.....early.....so best close.

Fabric and bead dreams......ahhh.

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I don't think you two had any more fun than I did! I'm SO glad to get rid of my excess and to people that I know will make use of it. Can't wait to see what you make!

Blog Archive