Friday, June 13, 2008

Damned Weeds!

I went down to the front garden beds on Wednesday night to see if the seeds I planted recently had sprouted yet...and was glad to see a multitude of shoots everywhere...but there was also a whole new crop of weeds.

I hadn't planned on weeding...and would have been better off if I had just left them alone...but noooo...had to start pulling them out...and while I didn't even do that much...I must have moved just the wrong way...now my back is out!

It is an old recurring problem...but has been about a year since the last time this happened. I've been horizontal for the most part since then...and will be getting back to that shortly.

Will post more another day...when it doesn't hurt to sit!

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

(((you)))
I know altogether too well what a sore back is like...take care of yourself.

Blog Archive