Friday, June 27, 2008

Tag ... I'm It!

Betty Pillsbury has tagged me, and asked me to answer the questions that she posted on her site...so here goes!

TEN YEARS AGO ...
I was working in the billing department of a courier company in downtown Toronto, commuting via GO train an hour each way. I used this time to do a lot of stitching...and often got into conversations with fellow travellers about it. I was just beginning to realize that I was a designer!

5 THINGS ON TODAY'S TO DO LIST
- Post this Blog & dump the ton of "bulk" e-mails that arrived today
- Make a chore list for the kids
- Hit the bank & grocery store before work
- At work - get ready for our big Canada Day Event
- After work - continue stitching on my Jean Drag Bag & Porthole # 38

SNACKS I ENJOY
- Fruit ... and/or fruit salad
- Frozen yogurt
- Carrot cake muffins...complete with Cream Cheese Frosting!
- Butter tarts with raisins
- Pecan tarts or pie
- Sweet & Salty Granola bars

THINGS I'D DO IF I WAS A MILLIONAIRE
- Donate a big chunk of change to Sick Kids Hospital ... they do amazing work!
- Visit all my favourite e-friends around the world
- Buy that huge mansion we've always wanted
- Set up trust funds for my kids
- Create an Artists Endowment Fund ... to support fledgling artists in their quest for greatness
- Travel ... to all those exotic places that I've always wanted to see

PLACES I'VE LIVED
- Mississauga
- Nakina
- Sault Saint Marie
- Georgetown
- Toronto
- and currently ... in Pickering

Thanks Betty ... this was fun!

No comments:

Blog Archive