Betty Pillsbury has tagged me, and asked me to answer the questions that she posted on her site...so here goes!
TEN YEARS AGO ...
I was working in the billing department of a courier company in downtown Toronto, commuting via GO train an hour each way. I used this time to do a lot of stitching...and often got into conversations with fellow travellers about it. I was just beginning to realize that I was a designer!
5 THINGS ON TODAY'S TO DO LIST
- Post this Blog & dump the ton of "bulk" e-mails that arrived today
- Make a chore list for the kids
- Hit the bank & grocery store before work
- At work - get ready for our big Canada Day Event
- After work - continue stitching on my Jean Drag Bag & Porthole # 38
SNACKS I ENJOY
- Fruit ... and/or fruit salad
- Frozen yogurt
- Carrot cake muffins...complete with Cream Cheese Frosting!
- Butter tarts with raisins
- Pecan tarts or pie
- Sweet & Salty Granola bars
THINGS I'D DO IF I WAS A MILLIONAIRE
- Donate a big chunk of change to Sick Kids Hospital ... they do amazing work!
- Visit all my favourite e-friends around the world
- Buy that huge mansion we've always wanted
- Set up trust funds for my kids
- Create an Artists Endowment Fund ... to support fledgling artists in their quest for greatness
- Travel ... to all those exotic places that I've always wanted to see
PLACES I'VE LIVED
- Sault Saint Marie
- and currently ... in Pickering
Thanks Betty ... this was fun!
- ► 2014 (13)
- ► 2013 (11)
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (77)
- ► 2010 (34)
- ► 2009 (114)
- ▼ June (10)