Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Announcing ... sredeluxe 2 U !

Ladies and Gentleman!

It is with great pleasure that I tell you ... I now have patterns up & available!
I have created a second blog for this purpose specifically (until such time as my web mistress can revamp my other site).

http://sredeluxe2u.blogspot.com is officially up ... and my first offering ... is the long-awaited Deluxe Ornament Covers ... with a BONUS add-on set of Deluxe Free Form Embellishments!

I've also begun work on revising some SRE patterns and will have a few up & available shortly.

I thank you for your patience...I know it's been a long wait...but I'm "back in the saddle again"....and looking forward to the ride!

Hugs ... Marie

2 comments:

Gwen Buchanan said...

Congratulations on your undertaking, Marie, as you certainly deserve it with that massive amount of work you show regularly.. I wish you all the best, Happy stitching, Gwen

Marie Alton said...

Thanks Gwen...I'm looking forward to it...it's been a long time since I've been actively "out there"...and it's what I really enjoy most!

Blog Archive