Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Last Chance for BD Draw!

Time is quickly running out to enter the BD Draw.....you still have tonight...and will do the draw after dinner tomorrow...so will include anyone who adds their name before then.

Got a couple of BD surprises today! Received a package from Vikki Clayton full of wonderful ribbons! It will be her ribbons that I use for the magazine article!

I have tomorrow off and am looking forward to playing with these to decide which ones I will select for the project...hoping that with them in front of me that I will get that "vision" thing happening....have had several glimpses of ideas...but need to see it in one complete mental picture....then I'll put the blinders on!

Also...as a thank-you for a great score on our recent Store Report, our dealer gave all managers a gift card for a family dinner out! That was wonderful...as it was a total surprise!

Well...off to play for a bit! Have cleared my list of obligations so that I can enjoy my day!

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

ahem...cough...ooohhhhmmmmmm...eeeeee....lah,lah,lah....
(clearing pipes preparing to sing Happy Birthday tomorrow)

Blog Archive