Saturday, September 27, 2008

Looking For One Thing ... & Found Another!

After reading a list post from Barb E down in TX...I was dismayed to find out that Nora's health is declining...and decided to make a card to send her.

I sifted through my embossing templates...and then decided I'd like to do a heart one....but wouldn't ya know it....the heart templates weren't in the bag with the others...so I started hunting.

In the back of one drawer...I came across a small pink bag. I usually use clear zip-locks to put things in so I can see what's inside...so wondered what the ?

When I opened it up...there was a huge gob of silk ribbon ... over 40 yards...that I had ordered from Vikki Clayton...five years and one day ago exactly! I don't even remember what I had in mind to use them for.....but picked out some of them to use for Nora's card! So...it was a timely find.

I did find the heart templates too...not where they should have been...but have now been put in with the rest. I did scan a pic of the finished card...and will show it at a later date...once Nora has had a chance to see it first.

1 comment:

Gwen Buchanan said...

Hi Marie, Hope your Birthday on Wednesday is one to remember!!
With your creative energy and enthusiam You deserve the Best..

Happy, Happy Birthday!!! gwen

Blog Archive