Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Okay....Let's Have Some Birthday FUN !

October 1st is my birthday...but the older I get...the less I seem to look forward to them, so I thought I'd do something different this year.....something fun!

I was recently reminded of a life-changing event that happened to me when a dear ol' e-friend....Nora Creeach....had a draw to celebrate her birthday one year....and I won! She sent me a gift that sparked a revelation....& finally unleashed the designer in me! I am eternally grateful to her for that!

Rissa recently commented that it'd be a great tradition to continue...I thought so too!

Henceforth...following her lead...I plan to make this an annual tradition!

So....here's the fun part!

On the post below...there is a link to take a short test to find out
"What Tarot Card Are You?"

Simply leave a comment on this post with what Tarot Card you are...to be automatically be entered in my Birthday Draw!

I'll put all the names in a hat...& the winner will be announced
October 1st!

(PS...new stuff up on sredeluxe2U...and more coming soon!)

15 comments:

Diane said...

Happy Birthday! I took the quiz and I'm the Empress!

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday to you...
It looks like I can sing "We are the world" and mean it, since The World is my card.

Karen South said...

Happy Birthday to you! It looks like I am the World. Interesting.

Karrin Hurd said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like I am Hierophant.

Patricia said...

Happy Birthday! I turned 50 on the 8th (I feel about 35!)

And I am The Moon

Jane said...

I came up as the Wheel of Fortune... Happy Birthday Marie!

Marie Alton said...

Hi Marie...I wasn't able to post a message myself on your blog...no google account...but maybe you can still add my response and include me in the drawing...please?
I think we have a theme going here!
Just call me Empress III :)
Love your idea...it's great.
Dakotah

Debbie said...

Happy, happy birthday!! I too am The Empress!! Debbie (Maine) campmoxie@yahoo.com.au

Rissa said...

Happy EARLY birthday! As you know, I am also the Empress. LOL I think it is a lovely tradition and very time, since Nora has been moved to hospice. I am sure she would love to be honored in this way!!

Jo in NZ said...

Well, I cheated and took the test several times, with different answers, and you know what...joke's on me, I came up with "Moon" every time. lol

Marie Alton said...

blackbearcabin said...
what fun......i took the survey, and i am the Lovers Card.
Happy Birthday early! :)
cheers~

Lisa Jo in Colorado


September 24, 2008 7:36 PM

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Ok. Because you insist, I'll re-do my 'answer' on this post!! I'm an Empress and chose the exact same card as you, and as I said before, you outta be VERY scared!!

Happy early birthday my friend!!!!! I'll spare you my singing....

Marie Alton said...

Barb E wrote:
My Tarot card is Wheel of fortune!

Pat Winter said...

Happy Birthday! I too am celebrating in a "Nora" way. I always thought it was something fun and unique when Nora posted her Birthday giveaway. I am having a giveaway too on my blog. Winner is chosen on Sept 30th (my bday).
Anyway, I am the Empress too!
Pat

crazyqsis said...

Happy BDay Iam the moon.

Blog Archive