Thursday, September 18, 2008

Show & Share - More Alton Loops

I was sure I had more pics of pieces that were done using the Loop...and found a some.


The first is another using Variation # 4. This one shows the lovely rich colour of Vikki Clayton's Pansy ribbon! I love how the shades blend and flow...gives such a lovely finished effect...kind of like Mother Nature herself might do it!



The second was one of a large series of pins I've done over the years...Basket Bouquets. One such design was the focus of my third article in Piecework/NeedleWorker.

Here Variation # 2 - a floral spike was done in the pink ribbon.



That wee basket charm is one of my absolute favourites. It can always inspire a design, & I always have a bunch on hand.

2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Ok...that does it. I have to learn how to make the Alton loop!!

Patricia said...

Sew beautiful! Love the pin, that technique is so pretty.

Pat

Blog Archive