Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Tisket, A Tasket


I found another basket!

This one was made into a card insert...and was one of my faves. I see the ribbon is variegated and think it may have come from my source back then...Eloise Gomez. I've lost touch with her over the years and I don't think she's dyeing ribbon any more...but they sure were pretty!

The embossed cards ... were an all-time favourite item ordered from my web site back when I was in full production...and the completed designs sold incredibly well in my booth too!

A full time job just doesn't leave me any time to create these any longer...but I am contemplating putting templates & instructions up on "sredeluxe2U" ... for those who might like to create them too. I have about 30 various designs....ranging from small trim patterns to special occasions (Christmas & Valentines) as well as shapes (like the fan one shown with the Tiny Tassel). They are fun and functional. No-one will throw these cards away...they'll want to keep it and/or frame the face as art!

The card is the gift!

1 comment:

Rissa said...

I still have several packs of embossed cards for displaying needlework. They really are a great idea.

Blog Archive