Monday, October 13, 2008

Food For Thought - Be Thankful!

Aside from all the great food and the time off...I know there are many things I have to be thankful for.....things that don't need a specific day to realize...but given the opportunity to reflect...brings them to the forefront of conciousness.

I am thankful for: Freedom...to think, to do, to live. Do we take these things for granted? Probably. Until we are faced with the prospect of the loss of same would we realize how good we have it.

I am thankful that my abilities can be shared with others through the wonders of the Web. The world is a smaller place when you can reach out and touch others with a click!

I am thankful for all of the wonderful people I can connect with daily...wherever they may be in the world.....and for all of the wonderful things they do! I appreciate the incredible talent that is out there!

I am thankful for all of the things that I have...material and otherwise...some things are worth more even if they have no monetary value.

Reflection ... remembrance ... and realization ... keep me real!

No comments:

Blog Archive