Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Had a Great Day .... and The Winner Is....

There is one thing about birthdays that I never get tired of....the cake!
Chocolate Fantasia Mousse! .... Mmmmmm!

Spent the day playing...and treated myself to a new birthday do! Made a yummy dinner....roasted chicken, mashed potatoes & a tomato-cucumber salad with creamy dill dressing.

Kids got me some Turtles...and a whole bunch of scented candles...which I always have going on my desk when I'm working (or playing).

After dinner....I folded up each name that I printed on slips of paper...and put them in a bowl...since I don't have any suitable hats...and had Melanie pick out one name!

And the winner is ....

Debbie (Maine) ... The Empress !

So Debbie....drop me a line at : sredeluxe@rogers.com with your snail address...and I'll get your prize on it's way!

Thanks all of you for the birthday good wishes....must say I had fun with the Tarot Card thing ... and glad you all did too.

I found it interesting that out of 15 entries...that there were 6 Empresses....so I'm in good company!

Am looking forward to the Second Annual draw next year!

2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Chocolate cake? Did you mention chocolate cake AND mousse in the same breath? Don't suppose you thought to save me a piece either. Poop.
Ah well - happy birthday anyway!

Allison Ann Aller said...

Belated birthday greetings, Marie.
So glad you enjoyed your day!!!

Blog Archive