Monday, October 20, 2008

I Love Fairies...So Does Jen!


Finally back on line after having to deal with a cranky modem...and see that you all have been enjoying the Twighlight block.

Have another one to share with you...it was a wedding gift for my dear friend Jen...& one of her favourite things is fairies! It was pretty much a no-brainer when I was deciding what to give her.

I hope you don't mind indulging me ... as I share the parts before the whole.
I think it makes the full shot at the end like the final piece of a puzzle.

This one is a bright, cheery piece utilizing wee fairies from different fabrics with a pair of the brass charm ones...and other sweet bits...like a humming bird, spider web, dragon fly and flora.

I had intended it to be a pillow...but didn't have it sewn together by the wedding date...so I gave her the top wrapped up...and asked her to give it back to me so I could finish...but she hasn't done that yet! I asked her about that recently...and she thought that she might like to frame it instead if that was okay with me...and of course I am...after all...it is her gift!
The first piece is the upper left corner.


1 comment:

black bear cabin said...

i love fairies too...cant wait to see the whole thing! what a wonderful gift!

Blog Archive