Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ohhhh...I Forgot to Tell About the Reunion!

If you recall I mentioned some time ago that my High School graduating class was having a 35th Reunion...it was on Saturday night!

It was a small gathering (considering how many of us there were that year)...but several of the people who came I hung with back then ... & I was really happy to see again. It turned out to be a lot of fun!

I took my year book with me...so that I (we) could look back to see who looked like what back then...it was actually quite helpful...'cause I never would have guessed who they were now!

I did get contact info for many of them...so that we can chat from time to time...it'll be great to keep in touch!

1 comment:

maggi said...

Have just come across your blog through the Stitching Fingers site. You are creating beautiful embroidery. Will definitely visit again. Have added you to my list, hope that is OK.

Blog Archive