Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Twilight in the Fairy Glen - Part 2


Had the day off yesterday and actually got some stitching done. I have some ideas happening for the article piece and worked on turning them into ribbon.

As I spent my time playing...I have to get cracking on work schedule this morning, but wanted to share the second part of the block shown yesterday.

This is the top left corner. The Dragonfly was my first stumpwork piece...took hours to do...but turned out great...I was really pleased with it.

2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I don't think I've seen this block before? I know I would have remembered it! Very beautiful. I have yet to attempt stumpwork, but it's on my list.

black bear cabin said...

i am loving this block...will you be showing us the whole thing after teasing us with little sections at a time? the sky is amazing, and it is a wonderful fabricscape :) Its a winner in my book!

Blog Archive