Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Busy Li'l Beaver!




November is a really busy month for me...with 2 birthdays (one a Sweet 16 and the other a big 18), work and co-op board Christmas parties, meetings and the approach of Christmas ... ( in Retail Land )...and then there's this looming deadline for my article of December 1st...you get the picture...lots that will be taking up my time...all this in addition to working full time...and we won't even get into the challenges I already have to deal with there!

Suffice it to say that if you don't see a post from me for a while...it is because all of this other stuff is sucking up my time!

I leave you now with an idea for a gift item. All Grandmas have one thing in common...grandchildren! They all seem to have precious photos of them...and of course need something to put them in. I'm sharing a pic of a photo album cover that I gave to my Mom...aka Grandma...a few years back for her special Grand Children photos.

Enjoy...till next post...
Hugs ... Marie

No comments:

Blog Archive