Peace...Love...& Joy to everyone!
Hope you are all having a Merry Christmas!
It's obvious the kids are getting older.....this is the first Christmas ever when Mom & Dad were up before them!
Also I let them totally do the tree this year...as I had too much else to do...and it looks awesome! We always get a live tree...and give it a name. This year the tree's name is Albert.
Santa brought me lots of sweet things to eat...like Turtles, Toblerone, and Ferrero Rocher! They go soooooo good with Baileys coffee! Also some candles...a candy dish...a set of four beautiful salad size plates....and a few traditional essentials...socks, undies and the like! Ohhh...some scratch-type lottery tickets...maybe I'll do those later...hey...I could be rich!
Dinner will be ready about 6:00 ... mmmm I can smell the ham already! That gives me just enough time to announce the December Draw winner! I put all the names into a tin....shook 'em up good...and let Timothy pull out the winning name!
Allison Ann Aller .... come on down! An extra present for you this year!
Drop me a note with your Snail address ... so I can get that on it's way to you soon!
Thanks everyone for your kind comments over the year....I appreciate all of the wonderful feedback....and look forward to sharing more new things with you in the New Year. I like this draw idea...it's such a fun way to share....and I plan more of them in 2009....so stop in often!
Enjoy....Love & Hugs to All
- ► 2014 (13)
- ► 2013 (11)
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (77)
- ► 2010 (34)
- ► 2009 (114)
- Food For Thought - G'Bye 2008 & . . . . . . . Happ...
- Merry Christmas To All . . . And The Winner Is . ....
- What Was I Thinking ? ? ?
- Show & Share - Christmas Stocking - 4
- Shop Till Ya Drop...& Wrap It Up!
- Show & Share - Christmas Stockings - 3
- Show & Share - Christmas Stockings - 2
- Show & Share - Christmas Stockings - 1
- Overlooking The Obvious
- Inspiration of a Blank Canvas
- December Is A Time of Giving
- T'is The Season ... Continued
- Highs & Lows
- ▼ December (13)