When you get used to things being the same way for so long they become the norm ... and sometimes the smallest changes can really break the boredom.
I've had the same template for a while...and changed it today to see if I like it...and while it's okay...I might play with it again.
My stitching slump thing ... funny that by getting distracted by the hat & mitten thing actually refreshed my creativity ... and I'm back to working on the Drag Bag and other things.
I also added a link today to a Playlist that I created. Still want to add more to it and am working on figuring it out...but clicking on the link does work ( I wanted to put the whole thing in the side bar...but it's too big and only part of it shows).
I have to warn you ... I grew up on Rock ... and while there are some good old classic songs in the mix ... there's some pretty "in your face" current stuff ... especially the Linkin Park stuff.
I like it...keeps me feeling young.
- ► 2014 (13)
- ► 2013 (11)
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (77)
- ► 2010 (34)
- Let Go ... and Let God
- Today Was ... One of Those Days
- A Change is as Good as a Rest
- CQ Mag Online is Up ... and Awesome!
- One Year Today - Hurray!
- Melanie's Hat
- Tutorial - Wired Beaded Spring Flowers - Part One
- Is It Spring Yet ?
- Thumbs Up!
- One Hat & 1/2 a Mitten Later . . .
- Another Old Friend ... and More New Links
- New Links Added
- Old Friends, New Friends & Awesome Stuff !
- A Blast From The Past
- Allie's Gift
- Food For Thought - Why Do You Blog?
- Drag Bag Scribbling
- Scheming in Green . . . Drag Bag Revisited
- ▼ January (18)