I spent some time browsing through all the fabulous articles in the brand new issue of CQ Mag Online. I flew through much too quickly ... and must go back and read many of the articles in more depth ... but I did want to get some stitching done tonight ... now here I am back on the keyboard!
I was most anxious to see Mary Corbet's project ... she's been showing tidbits on her blog ... and wow ... she added some stunning seam treatments and motifs!
Sharon Boggon added some graphics for seam ideas ... 20 of them ... that are way cool!
Well ... there's sooooo much more ... go see it all for yourself!
Off to stitch!
- ► 2014 (13)
- ► 2013 (11)
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (77)
- ► 2010 (34)
- Let Go ... and Let God
- Today Was ... One of Those Days
- A Change is as Good as a Rest
- CQ Mag Online is Up ... and Awesome!
- One Year Today - Hurray!
- Melanie's Hat
- Tutorial - Wired Beaded Spring Flowers - Part One
- Is It Spring Yet ?
- Thumbs Up!
- One Hat & 1/2 a Mitten Later . . .
- Another Old Friend ... and More New Links
- New Links Added
- Old Friends, New Friends & Awesome Stuff !
- A Blast From The Past
- Allie's Gift
- Food For Thought - Why Do You Blog?
- Drag Bag Scribbling
- Scheming in Green . . . Drag Bag Revisited
- ▼ January (18)