I was checking out Sharon B's Pintangle blog last night ... and she posted a very thought-provoking segment...about blogging. You can check it out for yourself by clicking the link in the side bar.
I left a rather long comment there...and don't want to reiterate here...that's just too much typing for the time I have this morning....but suffice it to say that I realized...I've been blogging for almost a year! January 25th was the exact date of my first entry...my how time flies when you're having fun!
That is cause for celebration! Yup...you guessed it...a prize draw to commemorate my One Year Blog Anniversary!
I will collect names of everyone who leaves a message on all January posts up until the 25th....and then put all the names into the Lucky Tin and the winning name will be selected.
So...read along...and leave me your comments...and Good Luck!
- ► 2014 (13)
- ► 2013 (11)
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (77)
- ► 2010 (34)
- Let Go ... and Let God
- Today Was ... One of Those Days
- A Change is as Good as a Rest
- CQ Mag Online is Up ... and Awesome!
- One Year Today - Hurray!
- Melanie's Hat
- Tutorial - Wired Beaded Spring Flowers - Part One
- Is It Spring Yet ?
- Thumbs Up!
- One Hat & 1/2 a Mitten Later . . .
- Another Old Friend ... and More New Links
- New Links Added
- Old Friends, New Friends & Awesome Stuff !
- A Blast From The Past
- Allie's Gift
- Food For Thought - Why Do You Blog?
- Drag Bag Scribbling
- Scheming in Green . . . Drag Bag Revisited
- ▼ January (18)