Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Food For Thought - Why Do You Blog?

I was checking out Sharon B's Pintangle blog last night ... and she posted a very thought-provoking segment...about blogging. You can check it out for yourself by clicking the link in the side bar.

I left a rather long comment there...and don't want to reiterate here...that's just too much typing for the time I have this morning....but suffice it to say that I realized...I've been blogging for almost a year! January 25th was the exact date of my first entry...my how time flies when you're having fun!

That is cause for celebration! Yup...you guessed it...a prize draw to commemorate my One Year Blog Anniversary!

I will collect names of everyone who leaves a message on all January posts up until the 25th....and then put all the names into the Lucky Tin and the winning name will be selected.

So...read along...and leave me your comments...and Good Luck!

Hugs...Marie

5 comments:

crazyqsis said...

I dont blog regularly but I do like to feel conected to other craft people and feedback is very motavating.

Shelley said...

I don't blog yet, but do have a blog account...maybe someday I'll take the plunge and learn a new fangled thing...I just can't see blogging being lost in space while journaling will out live us by having something for future generations to have in their hands. Congrats on making it this far and keep up the momentum!

Lisa said...

I just started blogging becouse I feel it will make me get projects done faster.

Gene Black said...

I have been blogging for a while. I am almost to post 125 on my blog. I want to blog more but I use the time to create and forget to blog about it many times.

lili11 said...

Blogging is a fun way to pass the time. Happy Blog Anniversary

Blog Archive