Sunday, January 25, 2009

One Year Today - Hurray!

My how time flies when you're having fun!

I have always enjoyed sharing info on lists in the past (and still put my two cents worth in on occasion)... so when I started this blog I felt that it would be a natural progression ... only in a more concentrated form ... in one location ... without having to worry if my post is off-topic.

I think I've achieved that ... and am so looking forward to sharing more...projects, thoughts and oh ya...the pics.

Thanks to all of you who stop in to visit ... either regularly or occasionally ... I always look forward to your feedback.

And...as you know...comments this month earned each of you a draw ticket for each one left. After a short after-dinner power nap ... I finished adding the last of the names to the Lucky Tin.

Paul drew one name ...

and the Winner is .......

Gwen Buchanan

Congrats!

I have your address on file ... and will get your prize on the way (as soon as I finish it!)

I think this draw thing is so fun! I might have to do this more often!

Hugs to all .... Marie

1 comment:

Gwen Buchanan said...

Hey you!!!! Holy Cow!!! I am so surprised I can't believe it..

This is so great.. one of your fabulous creations.. for me... yippee!! THANK YOU, SO MUCH!!!!!!

You are amazing and so generous!!!!!!
I know I will Love it!!!

Blog Archive