Saturday, February 28, 2009

198....Into The Vacuum

It happens sometimes ... the creativity disappears.

Coincidentally I've noticed this occurs after I've had a big barrage of ideas. I'm sure I've even mentioned this before.

I guess that once all of the ideas are out ... it leaves a void ... a vacuum ... until my creative mind can recharge and fill the emptiness with more ideas or vision.

That's where I seem to be at the moment...coupled with a long mentally exhausting day at work...there is nothing coming to mind.

However ... in anticipation of the Draw planned for tomorrow ... I started putting together some things that will go to the winner of the 200th Blog Draw ... fun stuff ... beads, buttons, charms & embellishments that I hope will be an inspring addition to someone's CQ stash!

So ... maybe since the "Mojo" ain't happening tonight ... I'll just plug into a movie.

1 comment:

Linda H said...

Hope you enjoyed an evening of relaxation with a good movie... I just did the same thing- Changeling with Angelina Jolie. Good flick! true story...

Blog Archive