Saturday, February 28, 2009

199 ... Okay I'm Cheating ... So Sue Me!

Yeah ... I'm stretching it here ... but I wanted to make the Draw the official 200th Blog.

So...I wanted to say that I hope to have some pics of these current projects for you tomorrow.

I really do need to learn how to use Mel's camera ... and snap pics bymyself ... but hoping she will get some tomorrow for me ... as the projects I want her to photograph are destined to be BD gifts on March 2nd & 3rd.

Okay ... so ... Face Off is on now ... great flick ... off to put my feet up & relax.

A demain (which is French for "until tomorrow" (I think) !

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Is it too late to enter the drawing, Marie? Congrats on almost 200! I've got a long ways to go...

Marie Alton said...

Hi Debbie ... actually you are already in the draw for comments posted at various times through the month...and I'll add this one too ... as it is a comment on a Feb. post! Good Luck!

Blog Archive