The second one I did is shown first as it hasn't been embellished yet and gives a better idea as to the lure of the pattern.
The first one was not the same design ... but along the same lines.
I added several leaves & a butterfly that were a recent share from Pat Winter...have been wanting to use them but they just needed the right project! The vines that they're on were done with a chain stitch which I then wove over ... doing a figure 8 from outside to inside ... left to right then right to left over the threads...and to make it thicker did this several times over the same chain. The silk flowers are three straight stitches overlayed with 3 Alton Loops ... and kinda remind me of lilies.
Each of these will be gathered over a disc and backed with a stopper-thing ... comprised of stacked artboard circles with fabric gathered over...and then joined.
Will get pics of these two again when completed.