Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thanks ... & Thank God for Advil!

I so appreciate the Get Well wishes ... and have to say that I am actually feeling somewhat better tonight ... due to Advil Cold & Sinus!

Hey ... maybe I could be their next spokes person!

Several years ago I had a really bad sinus cold...so bad that the back of my head felt like it was going to explode...and I was so distracted by the pain that I couldn't even think of anything else.

The pharmacist recommended this.....and after only one dose...I was actually able to feel relief. So ... this was the first thing on my cold ammunition list this time...and I swear it cleared out my sinuses in under an hour. I was able to cope with work ... and actually felt almost normal.

The other product in my arsenal was a mega dose of Vitamin C ... Redoxon ... which is an effervescent tablet dissolved in water and packs a 1000 mg punch to attack those nasty invaders. It's helping too.

I'll get more rest tomorrow ... as I am only planning another short shift . Hope that'll keep this virus under control until it runs out of steam.

Speaking of rest...better get some. Thanks again.

No comments:

Blog Archive