Sunday, March 1, 2009

200 ... And The Winner Is ... !

This is it ... the official 200th post ... and I'm amazed ... it seems like so many but it wasn't really that hard to get to it ... and you know there'll be more ... for sure!

Well ... before getting on to the rest of the post ... let me say that Melanie helped me with the draw this time and the name she drew from the Lucky Tin tonight is ...

Michelle Mermaid ... aka Dakotah ... you won! Congratulations!

Please e-mail me with your snail address so I can get your prize on the way!

Thanks to all of you who left comments this month ... they are what makes this so much fun!

******* ******* *******

Crazy how fast this year is flying by... wow ... March already! Two birthdays coming up over the next two days...and gifts are ready. Mel took some pics for me and I'll share them after she uploads them.

I didn't find enough time or energy to do that bead trim I contemplated for the jar ... but I will keep in mind for future creations ... the idea hit some snags that I'd like to think through a bit more.

Apologies for all this text stuff..will get some pics for you soon!

2 comments:

MichelleMermaid said...

Hi Marie!
That's awesome! Thank you! I didn't even know you were celebrating your 200th blog...so congrats! I do enjoy your site. :)
I'll pm you my info on stitchinfingers, k?
Thanks again!
Dakotah

Marie Alton said...

Hi Dakotah ... yes my dear you won!
I know you've been busy ... so thought I'd give ya a wee heads up.

Thanks ... glad you enjoy visiting and will look for your pm for the info.

Congrats to you!

Blog Archive