Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Friday the 13th!

Are you superstitious!? Do Friday the 13ths freak you out? Not me!

I think 13 a lucky number myself ... Melanie was born on Friday November 13 / 92 ... and I think of it as a blessing! She'll have her BD this year on the actual day she was born.

Linda H wrote about this day in her last post ... and I know there are lots of folks who get weird about this day. It's true many buildings don't have 13th floors or units...because of the fear that people won't dwell in them ... HELLO...it's just a number!

One of our two parking spots is 13. Our Phone # ends in 13 ... we're okay with that!

The mind is a strange thing ... invokes strange perceptions about a date. To each their own!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Sarah

http://www.lyricsdigs.com

Marie Alton said...

Hi Sarah ... I appreciate that you enjoy reading along ...and that you plan to visit often! Thanks.

Blog Archive