I've been meaning to do this for a while ... to get this piece scanned. I knew it was going to take some time ... as it's big ... and 16 scans later I managed to get most of it.
I know I mentioned it some time ago ... this pillow. I wanted to make a floor cushion...to accommodate one of the many gamers who frequent our place & crowd around the TV...often there are so many of them that one body ends up on the floor...as all of the seats are taken...so odd one out at least doesn't end up with a "numb butt"... and can play in comfort.
What I didn't think about when I began it ... is how long it'd take & challenging a project it would be to stitch ... but I loved it once it was done ... and it's a fabulously functional piece. It probably could use a wash ... as it's getting a bit dingy ... but oh well ... I'll add that to my Spring Cleaning list of things to do!
As I've done in past ... I'll share this in bits & then show a pic of the whole at the end ... only I won't show just one section at a time...but consecutive sections....right...middle and left.
I wanted to start with this one as an intro ... because it follows with what I've been stitching lately ... Paisleys! When I look at them now ... they seem really wonky ... or they have character ... you decide!
Either way ... I stitched them on the centre patch.....all in Pearl Crown Rayon.