No ladies & gentlemen ... I have not lost my mind (tho this is a bit off my beaten path).
My nephew Chris Petrow plays defence for the University of Western Ontario Mustangs ... and this afternoon ... as I visited with my brother (his Dad) and my neice Amy (his sis) at my sister's place ... we watched Chris and his team beat out the St. Mary's Huskies to advance to the final!
(The link above has the whole story about the game today.)
While I don't usually watch hockey ... it's awesome to watch when family is on TV ... in such a high profile tournament!
Chris scored the goal that insured the point spread they needed to make the final ... and assisted in two more that put them out of reach of the Huskies.
It was a really proud family moment ... and after the game we called & left a congrats message on his phone ... all whoopin' & hollerin'& cheering & clapping ... all the way to Thunder Bay!
If any of you out there are following the series ... and you happen to catch the game on TV tomorrow ... watch for No. 25 ... for that'd be my nephew!
- ► 2014 (13)
- ► 2013 (11)
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (77)
- ► 2010 (34)
- So ... I've Been Playing ...
- UWO Gave Their All ... But UNB Victorious!
- CQ Swirl - Before & After
- UWO Mustangs Advance to National Finals!
- Contemplation...Inspiration...& Cool Stuff
- Denim Pillow - Middle
- Denim Pillow (Right)
- Show & Share - Denim Pillow
- Here's Something Different ... Selvage Art!
- Happy St. Patties!
- Paisley # 2
- First Signs of Spring!
- Happy Friday the 13th!
- First Paisley Done
- Well ... It Worked for Jo ... So...
- Do You Ever Feel Life is a Challenge?
- Birthday Gifts
- Need Some Spring ?
- Happy BD To You!
- 200 ... And The Winner Is ... !
- ▼ March (20)