I thought with having a weekend off that I'd get a lot accomplished ... stitching wise anyways ... but the inspiration just didn't seem to be there for me. I did try and I did stitch but just seemed to fall short...stuff just didn't seem to work out like it was supposed to.
Jo had the same problem recently ... she's been missing her mojo...and turned to other distractions to help in the creative process. She's been playing with Paisleys ... beading up a storm ... and creating some pretty cool stuff. So I thought I'd try this distraction too ... and followed suit by playing with some Paisleys of my own.
I've done a few of them before ... but they were mostly stitchery ... this time I added some bead work to one ... just to see how it'd work out...and damned if it didn't start looking pretty cool.
I was disappointed that the projects I wanted to do came up short ... but a non-project did help to distract me from the missing something...and came up with a different focus that turned out.
I haven't quite finished to the point of being able to share ... but soon I'm sure.
Thanks Jo for the inspiration!
- ► 2014 (13)
- ► 2013 (11)
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (77)
- ► 2010 (34)
- So ... I've Been Playing ...
- UWO Gave Their All ... But UNB Victorious!
- CQ Swirl - Before & After
- UWO Mustangs Advance to National Finals!
- Contemplation...Inspiration...& Cool Stuff
- Denim Pillow - Middle
- Denim Pillow (Right)
- Show & Share - Denim Pillow
- Here's Something Different ... Selvage Art!
- Happy St. Patties!
- Paisley # 2
- First Signs of Spring!
- Happy Friday the 13th!
- First Paisley Done
- Well ... It Worked for Jo ... So...
- Do You Ever Feel Life is a Challenge?
- Birthday Gifts
- Need Some Spring ?
- Happy BD To You!
- 200 ... And The Winner Is ... !
- ▼ March (20)