Thursday, April 2, 2009

Maureen Has a New Site & Blog!

Maureen Greeson & I have been Net friends for years ... I used to love her newsletter ... often volunteered articles ... and gained inspiration from other contributors submissions.

I give her full credit for being the one who inspired me to try CQ in the first place ... her style showed me that CQ can be elegant without being encrusted....that it's perfectly all right to show your seams and let them stand out on their own while blending them with beautiful fabrics & embellishments to create a stunning piece. Her work is awesome!

You can find Maureen's blog here .... and check out her new web site ... Maureen's Vintage Acquisitions here.

I'll be adding these to my Faves!

Glad you're back Reen!

2 comments:

Allison Ann Aller said...

I have always held Maureen's work in the very highest esteem. She can do no wrong in my book!
I didn't know you two went back so far...but it is a small and rarefied world we CQers inhabit...;-)
So glad you posted this.

Marie Alton said...

Hi Allie ... I have to agree ... she can do no wrong. It is a small world ... a very nice small world we CQers have! I am glad that Reen is back in the saddle!

Blog Archive