Maureen Greeson & I have been Net friends for years ... I used to love her newsletter ... often volunteered articles ... and gained inspiration from other contributors submissions.
I give her full credit for being the one who inspired me to try CQ in the first place ... her style showed me that CQ can be elegant without being encrusted....that it's perfectly all right to show your seams and let them stand out on their own while blending them with beautiful fabrics & embellishments to create a stunning piece. Her work is awesome!
You can find Maureen's blog here .... and check out her new web site ... Maureen's Vintage Acquisitions here.
I'll be adding these to my Faves!
Glad you're back Reen!
- ► 2014 (13)
- ► 2013 (11)
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (77)
- ► 2010 (34)
- Better Sooner Than Later!
- The Whole Pillow
- Sofa Throw Jackets Fund Raiser
- Ohhhh ... & CQ Mag is Up!
- Sneak Peek
- Here's Them Berries & Nuts!
- Sofa Throw Jacket Fundraiser
- Blueberries, Cranberries, Almonds & Macadamias?
- Amy's Ride ... Update & Grand Prize Draw
- I've Been Spring Cleaning!
- I Know...I Know ... They're Coming!
- Happy Easter!
- Amy's Ride
- Where Is This Coming From?
- Quiet But Busy ... Tinkering With Beads!
- Maureen Has a New Site & Blog!
- Denim Pillow - Left
- ▼ April (17)