There's so much way cool stuff in this issue!
I noticed many comments asking Allie to share her curved process recently ... and guess what?
Yup ... there it is ... a detailed account of how she does those awesome curved seams!
Maureen Greeson did a fabulous article about easy seams ... using templates! I've made templates before...but her method was so incredibly easy I don't know why I never thought of it myself! Thanks Reen!
Dakotah ... your Paisley article is wonderful! Love the results!
Sharon B. also shares a fabulous technique to unify a block ... she has always been one of my stitching heroes...this kind of article is why!
Well don't just take my word for it ... GO SEE! It's awesome!
- ► 2014 (13)
- ► 2013 (11)
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (77)
- ► 2010 (34)
- Better Sooner Than Later!
- The Whole Pillow
- Sofa Throw Jackets Fund Raiser
- Ohhhh ... & CQ Mag is Up!
- Sneak Peek
- Here's Them Berries & Nuts!
- Sofa Throw Jacket Fundraiser
- Blueberries, Cranberries, Almonds & Macadamias?
- Amy's Ride ... Update & Grand Prize Draw
- I've Been Spring Cleaning!
- I Know...I Know ... They're Coming!
- Happy Easter!
- Amy's Ride
- Where Is This Coming From?
- Quiet But Busy ... Tinkering With Beads!
- Maureen Has a New Site & Blog!
- Denim Pillow - Left
- ▼ April (17)