Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ohhhh ... & CQ Mag is Up!

There's so much way cool stuff in this issue!

I noticed many comments asking Allie to share her curved process recently ... and guess what?
Yup ... there it is ... a detailed account of how she does those awesome curved seams!

Maureen Greeson did a fabulous article about easy seams ... using templates! I've made templates before...but her method was so incredibly easy I don't know why I never thought of it myself! Thanks Reen!

Dakotah ... your Paisley article is wonderful! Love the results!

Sharon B. also shares a fabulous technique to unify a block ... she has always been one of my stitching heroes...this kind of article is why!

Well don't just take my word for it ... GO SEE! It's awesome!

3 comments:

MichelleMermaid said...

Thanks Marie! I really enjoyed doing the tutorial.
Yes, Maureen's templates ARE so easy...I need to try them.
I missed that article by Sharon B. Will have to go back and read it.
Haven't had a chance to read Allies.
Thanks for the reminders!
Dakotah

Allison Ann Aller said...

Marie, thanks so much for getting the word out...and about your kind remarks about this issue.
We CQers have to stick together!

Marie Alton said...

Hi Ladies

Allie ... you're right! We gotta stick together ... and this fabulous issue shows the strength of this e-community!

Dakotah ... definitely check out all the articles ... so much cool stuff to see!

Blog Archive