Monday, April 6, 2009

Quiet But Busy ... Tinkering With Beads!

My mind has been racing lately with ideas ... not of the stitching sort ... but was thinking and then started playing with beads...and wire. While it's been very productive ... it will also be with a purpose ... which I will reveal soon.

That's all I'm gonna say for the moment. I'm sure your curiosity has been peaked, but I'll share it soon. I cannot explain it in a Reader's Digest version ... I'm actually planning a new blog for it!

So...just bear with me till I get all my ducks in a row...and then it'll all be up & there to share.

I've had a scathingly brilliant idea ... and it'll be interactive!

And ... I can finally take a breather ... I'm taking a week off ... well it'll actually work out to more as I have Easter weekend off too ... so a whole 9 days. Woo hoooooo!

Hey ... MA ... thinking of a road trip to Lindsay ... you game? (We'll chat!)

3 comments:

Linda H said...

oooh, Marie, you've got us all curious now!! Enjoy your time off!!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

oooh....goodie! Hope we can work it out!!
Now I'm all curious about what your new project is going to be.

Marie Alton said...

Welll...I have to bit my lip and fingers not to blab it all out...but I am so thrilled with my new wee creations I can hardly contain myself!

I have hope for an awesome reveal ... and you all will so see what I mean when I do.

Good Friday the store will be closed so I'll likely get time to share all this then and launch my new blog telling all!

I'm simply giddy with anticipation!

Blog Archive