Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sneak Peek

While I was at the mall on the weekend I picked up the new Spring edition of A Needle Pulling Thread ... as Carla had told me that she wanted to include a snippet from my piece on the Sneak Peek page.

And there it is ... she picked just the section that I would have!

Those of you who subscribe ... check it out ... it's on the last page before the cover ... and I'm sure if you know my stitching ... you'll know which one it is!

Incidentally ... the art quilt on the cover was created by another gal from Pickering ... Elizabeth Dillinger ... who owns the Art of Fabric store ... the very same store where I get my YLI threads!

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Can't WAIT for the next issue to see your article!! I've 'snuck a peek' too.

Blog Archive