Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Where Is This Coming From?

I am so excited about my latest bout of creativity that I could just burst!

Beads have consumed me again and I just can't believe all of these ideas that have popped out of my head! Inspiration & focus ... hard to sleep at night it's so consuming!

The source of this inspiration ... comes from the past & present ... worlds collide!

I've pumped out nearly 30 little bits this past week that you are so gonna be amazed by ... 'cause that is what I'm feeling about them (and I've always been my harshest critic) ... I will be so totally tickled when I get to share them with you!

Good Friday is when I hope to have it all together ... so make sure to check back then!

3 comments:

Jo in NZ said...

Can't wait to see what you have been doing. I too, have had a wee burst of inspiration, but I am not going to post about it, might jinx it!!LOL.

GailM. said...

I too have a new facination with beads. I visit bead shops and they always have fun beads in the discount section. Great for crazy quilters who are usually not trying to match a jewelery design... I'll be checking in on Good Friday. I can't wait to see.

Marie Alton said...

Hi Jo! I understand the not wanting to jinx something by posting about it! Take your time and share when you will...we'll be happy to see when you're ready!

Hi Gail ... Beads are so awesome!
The sizes...colours...& effects that can be created with them is virtually endless ... and I find myself often exploring with them.

I aplogize for holding the visuals off until Monday...but I know that the reason is a good one ... and when I do post the whole thing I know everyone will understand.

Blog Archive