Sunday, August 9, 2009

About These Old Patterns . . .

I'm thinking that these little gems I've posted about might be fine additions in the Antique Pattern Library .

That will require some work ... make that a lot of work ... scanning in and forwarding ... but at least they'd be saved for all to cherish. I'll get back to you about this.

The patterns are copywritten by Coats & Clark ... and I've sent a note to them inquiring as to whether they'd consider allowing me to submit them ... so will see what they say.

I expect I'd have to do the same with the other publications ... so this may take some time.

For those of you who have not discovered this library ... and love old stuff ... it is an awesome collection of great old publications ... worth the time investment to pour through ... but be warned ... you could spend hours there!

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I avoid that place like the plague because once I go there, I can lose hours and not even notice. Good idea to send your patterns there though.

Blog Archive