Wednesday, November 4, 2009

And Now To Finish It!

YAY ... I'm so near the end of the sweater! The knitting is done ... now just need to finish it off by inserting the sleeves and tucking in the joining ends!

I had Mel try on the body last night so I could see how the collar was working out ... the body is actually a bit larger than I'd originally planned ... but she is still growing so wanted to make sure it had that accommodation. Nothing worse than spending all that creative time on something that would be outgrown!

We still need to find one special button to cinch up the one collar spot ... but that's minimal.

Now it's on to more K2 P2 rib on those socks I mentioned ... which are not blue!

What a welcome change!

2 comments:

black bear cabin said...

what...no pictures? i wanna see pictures :)

Gwen Buchanan said...

Oh you have made me want to knit a sweater.. It has been such a long time since I have done so...

Blog Archive