Thursday, November 26, 2009

OMG ... It's Almost December!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ... at the store!

Tomorrow begins our Biggest Best 3-Day Christmas Sale ... all the red & green balloons make the place look so festive!

I have tomorrow off ... and will be there at the crack of dawn Saturday to start the fun!

But tonight I am free and clear ... so thought I'd stop in to catch up & see what's going on.

Melanie's sweater did get done in time for her BD and turned out great ... but pics will be delayed as her camera is broken. It's not even a year old ... and when we took it in to see about getting it fixed ... were told that the damage was not a warrantied repair ... great! Another victim of planned obselecense!

Tim enjoyed turning "legal" on his BD and met his buds at a local pub for some darts, pool & beer ... and actually arrvied home relatively sober. He's also enjoying his new job ... which has afforded him some new video games ... and a new Nintendo Wii ... kids!

Now that birthdays are over ... time to focus on Christmas ... and have started picking up some small stuff. I don't think we're gonna get to crazy this year ... the TV kinda cut into the budget ... so maybe one big thing each ... traditional necessary clothing replenishment and a few surprises ... and that'll be the whole enchillada.

I don't know about you ... but I personally do not need or want for much in the way of gifts ... and am happy just to spend time with family & friends in lieu of stuff ... money wasting stuff. I'd much rather enjoy great food and company & merry-making! That's the best stuff!

Well ... I'll leave you with that ... am off to check out my fave blogs!

No comments:

Blog Archive