Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY 2010 TO ALL!

Wow ... it's finally here ... the last day of the year!

I'm always glad when a new year arrives ... it gives me optimism ... that things will be better ... that we get to "start over".

I'm not much for the "New Years Resolution" thing...but it is a good time to get reorganized ... and that I will invest some time in ... as the state of my creative area has become somewhat deshelved.

I have had some great creative streaks of late ... beads are in focus here ... will share more about these later...but in brief... created some lovely 3-D ornaments with a new technique that had me postively thrilled!

I want to thank you all for visiting with me over this last year ... and look forward to sharing more with you in 2010.

January brings my Blogiversary ... and who knows ... there could be a Prize Draw!

All the best to you and yours ... wherever you are!

Big Hugs ... Marie

1 comment:

FredaB said...

Happy New Year Marie and hope to see more of your beautiful work in the future.

Hugs

FredaB

Blog Archive