Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Boy ... does it ever feel like spring today ... and it was confirmed for me ... as I heard my first robin! It was that unmistakeable "laugh" that they do ... and I'm glad to know they're back!

Also saw the first tips of my tulips in the front bed ... more confirmation!

Happy St Pat's to all of my Irish friends ... and Happy Birthday to my BIL Patrick!

I've been ever so busy still cranking out these beaded designs ... the ideas just keep coming ... and tho I'm trying to keep pace to create them ... they are just overwhelming me! Oh well ... better that than none!

Attaching a flat scan of one design that actually fits around a jar ... but when I looked at it on the table (before attaching) it just looked so cool I had to scan it.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

佳慧 said...

成功等於目前,其他都是這句話的註解。 ..................................................

Blog Archive