Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My ... How Time Flies!

Wow ... hard to believe it's well into March already!

I've pretty much had the "blinders on" ... creating more beaded ideas that just keep overwhelming me. That's why I haven't been around !

I've pretty much decided that I'm going to do the Artfest show this year ... May 29th ... rain or shine. With all the goodies I've been creating ... it'll be a chance for me to (hopefully) turn some of them into cash! It's an outdoor event ... & a crap shoot at best ... dictated by the weather ... but most years for whatever reason ... it has been decent.

Also want to get some of these up on sredeluxe2U (which has been idle too long) ... and/or Artfire ... as I've started to amass quite a stash of finished products!

I'm planning to take a week off in April ... just to take a breather before the Garden Centre season begins ... at which point life becomes extremely hectic.

Must run ... have to work at noon! Later!

1 comment:

打扮 said...

來給你加加油~打打氣!!!更新之餘,也要注意休息哦~~........................................

Blog Archive