Sunday, October 10, 2010

And The Winner Is . . .

First of all ... apologies for posting a day later than planned ... had a busy day yesterday ... getting ready for Thanksgiving ... and crashed early.

Today is one of those rare days ... numerically speaking! 10/10/10 ... so I did the drawing at 10:10 ...

and the one name out of the Lucky Tin is .....

Linda H !

Congrats to you Linda ... I have your address ... and will send your prize off soon!

Thanks to all of you for your good wishes ... I did indeed have a lovely day ... No. 1 son treated to dinner and I treated myself to a new bamboo steamer (always wanted one to do Dim Sum).

Now I have to get busy cooking ... ham & all the fixin's!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canuck friends!

Hugs ...Marie

2 comments:

Linda H said...

Oh lucky me!! Can't believe I won your drawing. Of course when I looked back and saw there were only 6 comments- and TWO of them were mine! Looks like I was trying to get an advantage in the draw..when actually I thought I had goofed up and somehow deleted my first comment, so posted again... oh well... Happy Thanksgiving to you Marie. It's a beautiful sunny but cool day here... Hope you're enjoying a lovely day too...

Marie Alton said...

Hi Linda

Yes you won ... but I did put your name in only once!

It's the whole "moderation" thing ... messages don't appear until they are posted by me ... which could lead one to think that the message didn't post.

It's been a fabulous fall weekend here ... couldn't have ordered a better one!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Blog Archive