Tuesday, November 30, 2010

#299 ...I Survived Magic Weekend!

I hope all my American friends had a Happy Thanksgiving! I meant to add this on the last post ... but was so focused on flakes (and totally tired from work) that it slipped by me.

This weekend was our big kick-off to Christmas at the store ... Magic Weekend. It's always very busy and extremely stressful ... leading to exhaustion. But that's the way it goes in retail, folks!

Thankfully I'm off today and glad for a breather. I can start cutting up my sheet with names for the Big Draw!

I'll be working until 9 pm tomorrow and will do the draw when I get home ... so will include all names received before then.

I appreciate that some of you have added your names in as official Followers ... thanks! My number has more than doubled!

Want a sneak peek at the prizes? Click on the link on the side bar under Marie Alton Presents to see some of the Snowflakes featured on ArtFire!

Until tomorrow then ... Hugs ... Marie

No comments:

Blog Archive