Saturday, November 6, 2010

Amy's Shower & Time To Catch Up!


Food & Balloons & Punch ... Oh my!

A table full of gifts!

Oooops ... almost forgot a pic of the cake!


Chris & Amy & Boys


Mom & Us
L to R - Chrissy, Nadine, Stephanie, Cathy, Marie,
Russ (Grandpa) & Lawrence


The Cousins
(L to R)
Tim, Melanie, Becca, Sarah, Amy & Emma

Great Grandma Geney & Grandpa Russ

The hardest part about having time off ... is having to get back into the grind of your day job when it's finished!

Reality and responsibility set in and it takes a while to get up to speed ... but I'm there now and with the weekend off I found myself with some time to catch my breath and catch up with you!

Amy's shower was a blast! I'm still trying to figure out how half of the food I made got lugged back here ... because I thought it'd be all eaten! Well ... at least I didn't have to cook all week as we had a whole bunch of leftovers!

Have to say that it was all worth the effort. Had a fabulous time visiting with family and dear old friends who attended ... and it was a rare photo opp ... as all 7 of us kids ... and Mom were in attendance! I think the last time that happened was over 25 years ago ... at Russ's wedding.

The link above will take you to the album on Face Book ... there are 30 pics in total ... but for those who don't do Face Book ... I've added a few high-lights.

No comments:

Blog Archive