Friday, December 31, 2010

And a Happy New Year!!!

Well my friends ... we are here yet again ... it's the last day of the old year ... and we are ready to ring in the new!

Wipe the slate clean ... forget the past ... and look forward with optimism to the future ... and to new things!

Christmas was peaceful and enjoyable here. Santa brought me far too many decadent treats ,,, like Turtles (mmmm ... I love Turtles) and Ferrero Roche ... and chocolates ... but I swear I will eventually eat every one of them ... and not give a second thought to calories! After all ... it's the question of "mind over matter" ... if you don't mind ... then they don't matter!

My Mom was definitely surprised at her early birthday celebration! We had a great time!

Of course the twins simply stole the show! They just turned 4 months ... and simply loved all of the attention. Amy included a cute photo of them with her card ... which I must scan in and share ,,, hopefully tomorrow.

For now ... I'll raise a cup of good cheer to all of my cyber friends ... and wish you all the best for the New Year to come!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Love & Big Hugs to All ... Marie

2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

And the very happiest of new years to you too! I have the same philosophy about chocolate - I'm sure it's one of the good food groups!!

Gwen Buchanan said...

Absolutely Marie, love the "mind over matter".. it surely is a time to just ENJOY!!!

The very best of a creative new year to you.. I know many new ideas will come to fruition as the days go by!!

Blog Archive